From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Remote console options

Sorry, I thought you were choosing between thin console and HMC. You're
trying to decide between lan console and HMC.

I used to use Op's console years ago. It was ok. But when we had
multiple lpars it quickly lost it's luster. But it's been so long that I
am not sure about it. We only used it for local operations and never
bothered getting the front panel stuff to work.

Anyone seen any side by side comparison videos?