From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Lampert
Sent: Monday, 23 February 2009 9:17 a.m.
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: DDM for dummies?

I've got a situation on a customer box, where I'm being asked to access
a DDM file connected to a file on one of their other boxes.

Unfortunately, having never dealt with DDM files before, I'm having
trouble accessing it.

According to everything I read, I should be able to access it from RPG
as if it were the actual PF to which it is connected. No joy.

According to everything I read, I should also be able to CPYF it onto
the box where my code lives, to take a look at it. When I do this, it
just sits there, keyboard locked, until I SysRq-2 it, at which point, if
I look at my local copy, I get (as Anne Robinson would say) nothing.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Authority to the DDM file is *PUBLIC *CHANGE.