Did a Google on QIBMHELP - found a number of hits at IBM - here is a description from V5R2 -

Is an Eclipse-based Information Center that is used to deliver Help documentation.

Sounds a bit intriguing.

Some more from a support statement KB article -

The IBM® Help Server is an interface for the Infocenter. It also provides a framework (using Eclipse) that allows applications to write to it. This framework then is responsible for serving help text for these applications. It is set to autostart by default when TCP/IP starts. It starts an HTTP Tomcat server (port 4111) to provide this functionality.

HTH
Vern

Jim Franz wrote:
I posted this in 2007, but no responses..
see this response to someone elses post

I just know it's a system hog and on small systems I immediately
turn it off.

Jim Franz

----- Original Message ----- From: <rob@xxxxxxxxx>