According to what I read at the infocenter, a Xerox M20i only works as a remote
output queue. However, as an experiment, I tried using a device with port 9100
anyway. The spool file triggered a "load form type" message. Then, spool file
status went to PND. A few minutes later, the writer ended. Only message sent
was an *INQ stating that there was a problem.

According to the printer's web page, it can handle raw port 9100 printing.

Does the "raw" imply some other meaning related to port 9100?

John McKee

This thread ...