Powers to be have "finally" decided that Windows/network and 400 password
rules be identical. There are 2 areas I have a question on before I do it.

Currently the QPWDLMTCHR value is set to #$_@ and they want be to allow any
characters.

Is there any system/technical reason they should not be allowed on the 400
or was this just a "choice" made by whoever set it to this value eons ago.

QPWDLVL is set to 0 (allow passwords to be 1-10 long) and we need to change
it to 2 (allow 1-128) but set the QPWDMAXLEN to 32.

Any gotchas there especially concerning mapped drives user have to
directories on the IFS?

This thread ...