Keith

Thanks so much for the help - does the cage include that 4th drive on top, or do I pull out that vented grill in front with the ring attached?

Regards
Vern

From: Keith Carpenter <entropypool@xxxxxxxxx>

vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

"The #6713 is a Customer Install Feature on a Model 150 for an MES that only
includes CIF features."

6713s are supported. I've two 150s with these drives.

The other 3 appear to be in some kind of cage - at least Dan thinks so. Is it
something that swings out?

The cage is held by 2 screws at the top. The bottom has tabs (3) into
the front panel. Remove the screws and then pull the cage back.

The SCSI cable is there for all 4 drives, as well as the power plugs. I
suppose setting the jumpers is an address thing?

Look at the inside of the left cover. There should be a diagram of the
jumper settings for the 4 drives, tape and CD.

Do I need to take the entire cover off? I have only the left one now - the
left side as I look at the box from the front. Have not taken that other one off
- the top-right one-piece.

No.

Keith