Have you tried the iSeries Graphical Debugger? I have not tried it for something like this. Sharon Hoffman wrote an article about it in September, 2007, for System iNews and referenced a Tech Tip about it from Scott Klement.

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

i5 wrote:
I need to debug a program invoked from the new Integrated Web Service Server. I used the classic method strsrvjoob and strdbg on all the jobs under the http server but no one is stopping. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance
Marco

This thread ...