Use WDSC and set a Service Entry Point on the program, module, or procedure.

You can't lose.

Glenn Gundermann
ggundermann@xxxxxx
(647) 272-3295

I need to debug a program invoked from the new Integrated Web Service
Server. I used the classic method strsrvjoob and strdbg on all the jobs
under the http server but no one is stopping. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance
Marco

This thread ...