And so what's your point here? That you have to use Dreamweaver to write
your screens? Or that you shouldn't have nice looking screens?

We just have a hard time communicating don't we:-)

#1 - Creative people like to use the tools they are familiar and most
productive in. WDSC is not that tool nor is it likey to be. JSF is not
condusive to a creative persons mind (my experience based on a number of
projects). The same is true for the .NET environment - doesn't play nice
with graphic designers (even with master pages). I don't doubt that it is
the best JSF GUI builder out there.

#2 - Internal screens don't need to look as nice as external screens in my
opinion. When my company does a customer facing website we go to our
grapics designer. When we do internal work we just have them pick colors
for the color palatte (if even that).

Have you taken any of the tutorials?

Been reading your articles is all. Don't have the tool easily available to
me (read, I would load it on if I didn't have to track it down and waste 1/2
day).

That's impossible to say, because I don't know what you consider
enterprise level.

Read the question Joe. To re-quote (with emphasis): "Have you developed
what **you consider** an Enterprise level application with EGL?"

That's about all I need to fell comfortable that the system is Enterprise
ready.

Just so I understand your exposure to EGL, you haven't developed what
**you** would call a considerable application in it?

Here's a case study from IBM and Morpheus:

I can see why they were so successful. First they brought in two seasoned
Java developers, and next they brought in "IBM EGL expert" team members.
How many companies pursuing EGL are going to be doing that? Very few, would
be my opinion. EGL still appears to be much easier than a more raw
framework, but I think it is safe to say this project doesn't fit your model
of introducing EGL to an organization.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com