Thanks Al.

I believe I have solved it. Instead of CHGing the communication entries in
the QCMN sbs on the target server, I RMVd them all and then ADDd the one I
needed. This resolved the issue.

Trevor

On 10/19/07 11:12 AM, "Al Barsa" <barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trevor,

In V5R4M5 of LIC there were some incompatibilities at the LIC level, that
were later fixed by PTF.

Al

This thread ...