Hi all.

Yesterday a cable came loose at the data center that hosts our System i
(iSeries 81) server. The server went down hard. After it came back up, a
damaged object kept item verification from working properly. This
morning, users are reporting other bizarre behavior on our system. With
our System i administrator out for several weeks, is there anything a
programmer can do to identify damaged objects while users are doing
their normal work?

Thanks in advance,
Roger Mackie

This thread ...