Roger--

DSPOBJD *ALL/*ALL [objtype]*ALL [to outfile] [yourlib/yourfile] [*SERVICE]

You should be able to prompt the command and fill in the blanks in the proper spots.

The output file should have a column to note if the object is damaged or not.

You will only be able to see objects if you have enough authority to them.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx