Thanks Jim.

I ran savlicpgm on 4/4 and QBRMS was changed to password *none.

Then I ran savlicpgm again on 4/6 and qbrms was change to password *none again.

I work for an insurance company taking SOX very seriousely and the auditors
want an explanation/verification from IBM.

The audit report shows this;

04/09/07 09:12:12
ENTRY USER USRPRF USRPRF P
TYPE PROFILE NAME COMMAND C
TIMESTAMP
CP A FRBO QBRMS CHG
2007-04-06-21.23.43.941088
CP A FRBO QBRMS CHG
2007-04-06-21.24.47.422192

But, I'm only running 1 interactive session at this time and that sessions is
running savlicpgm.

So, I know I changed it by running savlicpgm but need to get IBM to email me
that savlicpgm changed it and they're telling me savlicpgm does not chgusrprf.

Frank