Glad to hear that solution is in sight.  Justin had some idea's as to why
things may have not called in.  Just this morning I had a pmr opened in
which things were not being electronically reported to IBM the right way.
My issue was more of the performance statistics, etc.  You know, some of
you may occasionally get snail mail from IBM that your system hasn't
phoned home in awhile with it's performance and the snail mail drops hints
as to how to get it going again.  I was having the IBM programs bomb.
Apparently there are some steps to reset some data area's and user spaces
that I had to be talked through in my situation.

Also, service can be set up to filter in or out certain stuff.  Your CE
should be able to check that out while they are there replacing your cache
battery.  When they call to set up the appointment, let them know you want
them to find out why it didn't call home also.  Prewarning them allows
them to look stuff up prior to their arrival and minimize your downtime.