One of the printer hardware configuration settings is the option to print full-page (edge to edge) as opposed to having the printer insert a small margin on all sides. Be sure this is set to full-page mode, which is normally *not* the default.

Chuck Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

We have big problems with an IBM InfoPrint 40 laser printer. It prints plain
paper just fine but when we print Invoices which make use of IPDS/AFP (via a
vendor program) the total on the bottom of the page rolls off the bottom of
the page or isn't there.

A call to IBM says maintenance expired in September which is BS and they say
this (no record) every time we have ever called them. They eventually find
it after they come out but this time they required a credit card.
Does ANYONE have any idea what might be causing this ? We have over 3000
invoices waiting to print and they are saying they won't be out until
Wednesday and our fear is they won't have the fix then and will have to get
parts and that runs us into the end of the month and Statements (close to
4000 pages).

Thanks !

Chuck

Chuck Lewis