From: Vernon Hamberg [mailto:vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 11:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: How Secure is Windows, Really?

The problem, Pat, is that Steve IS serious - either that or an IBM
shill aimed at making us all rabid in our community support for iSeries.

Steve does say some good things - but they are almost completely
mitigated against by this kind of unsupported allegation that he so
often throws at this list.

Sorry, Steve, this kind of statement makes it almost impossible to
listen to anything you say. That makes me sad. Truly.

Regards
Vern