This has turned into a WDSc vs SEU which is hardly a
fair comparison.

I was NOT defending the use of SEU. Those of you that
support WDSc, should go forward and continue to push
for more great products like this from IBM.

I doubt anything I say is going to matter one whit, but
I had just grown weary of hearing how great this product
is when I see and hear a great deal to the contrary.

You and Joe are great supporters of the product and I
would hope you can convert many other folks over to that
method.

I suspect David and many others have grown pretty sick of
this little discussion.

Jon Paris wrote:

I don't accept "broken" software - But I am realistic enough to know that as
long as it runs on Windows, there is nothing that IBM do that will _ever_
make it 100% bullet proof.  I have way more failures with iSeries Access
than with WDSC.