From: "Raby, Steve" <agnictsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 9:35:07 AM
Subject: RE: The One Percent Club

This is interesting from that interview,

"It's good because the System i customers can talk to the others about what
they are doing. There are more banks in the world using System i than any other
system. That's more than 16,000 banks that use our system. These are individual
entities, not a total that includes each bank's branch locations. There are
some absolutely huge banks using System i.

When I am in Asia, talking with these bankers, they are talking in terms of
having 100 billion accounts and growing to between 150 and 200 billion
accounts. It's mind-boggling."

So with that in mind, and all that potential business, why the h**l aren't IBM
doing more to promote the System i??

Confused of Amsterdam