----- Original Message ----
From: Lukas Beeler l.beeler@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Entry machine is the only machine which is still kinda sellable in
todays market (at about 20k, all costs included). The Entry Plus
machine, with a MES for +1GB RAM, +1 PSU, is at about 30k - and that
doesn't include the cost for the bigger tape drive needed, because at
72GB Disk capacity, the standard SLR60 is not enough - and then you have
choice between a crappy VXA tape drive, or the LTO3 tapedrive which
costs 7k - that's 4k more than Tandberg or HP LTO3, and you will STILL
have to pay for the SLR60 drive.