Aaron,

I'm running WDSC 6.0.1 with the 6.0.1.3 interim fix installed. I use the
customized iSeries Editing perspective downloaded from Softlanding's
website. This customized perspective has the iSeries Command Log set as a
Fast View which I can quickly pop-up by clicking on its icon. At the bottom
of the iSeries Command Log view is a command entry combo box where I can
enter a command or select from one of my previously entered commands. It
even has a button for prompting the command.

Kind regards,

Brian

On 12/15/06, albartell <albartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Wouldn't using the iSeries Command Log in WDSC accomplish the same thing?
I am not completely following you Brian.

I am assuming you are talking about gaining access to the syntax of a
command that was recently run which I cannot rerun from that pane.  If
that
is what you are talking about though it would be a slick feature to add!
Right click on an existing command and be able to run it again.

Aaron Bartell