How can I get Mike's whitepaper?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Franz <franz400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:12:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Did ITJungle say Common was a waste of time?

There was a lot more going on at Common than just the Town Hall meeting.
I would agree the open mike period had a few good points made within
an extreme amount of repetitive blathering. Many in the hall were disgusted
with our side of the meeting.
I did get a lot of value from this Common, and found IBMer's more
than willing to discuss a variety of issues, technical as well as marketing
and
future directions. I've been to a dozen or so conferences & this was just as
good
or better than previous. The facilities in Minneapolis were great.

btw - for a later thread - everyone needs to understand what sql tuning
features
were added to v5r4 and read Mike Cain's (IBM) whitepaper.

Jim Franz