To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: Did ITJungle say Common was a waste of time?

Whether it was blather or not, this is the Town Hall meeting. It is designed
to express your opinions to IBM. If you sit on the sidelines - or leave -
and then whine about it after the show, then your opinion is not worth much
to IBM. Many of you could have stood up before the repetition began.

Get involved.
Stop whining...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Franz"

There was a lot more going on at Common than just the Town Hall meeting.
I would agree the open mike period had a few good points made within
an extreme amount of repetitive blathering. Many in the hall were
disgusted
with our side of the meeting.
I did get a lot of value from this Common, and found IBMer's more
than willing to discuss a variety of issues, technical as well as
marketing
and
future directions. I've been to a dozen or so conferences & this was just
as
good
or better than previous. The facilities in Minneapolis were great.

Jim Franz