I guess the real question becomes how to you do that?  DCM isn't listed
under CMDTCP menu options, and there is not a CMDDCM.

You have to use the HTTP admin server.

To check if it's running:

a) Type WRKACTJOB SBS(QHTTPSVR)
b) Look if there's any jobs named "Admin"

To start it if it's not running:

  STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ADMIN)

To access the digital certificate manager:

a) point web browser at
      http://my-iseries.example.com:2001

b) Sign in. Make sure the userid has adequate authority.

c) Click "Digital Certificate Manager"

To add a Certificate Authority (CA) certificate:

a) Click "Select a Certificate Store"

b) Choose *SYSTEM

(Note: If you don't have a *SYSTEM certifcate store, click "Create New Certificate Store" and use that to create the *SYSTEM cert store.)

c) Enter the password you assigned when you created the *SYSTEM cert store.

d) In the left-hand navigation frame, click "Manage Certificates"

e) Click "import certificate"

f) Choose "Certificate Authority (CA)"

g) Copy the CA to the IFS (if it's not already there).  If using FTP, use
   BINARY mode.

h) Enter the IFS path name to the certificate into the "Import File" box.

i) When it asks for a "Certificate Label" choose something that's easy to
    remember. This is just a text field that you look at to identify the
    certificate on other screens.  For VeriSign, it might say "VeriSign
    Class 3 Certificate Authority"

j) Stop and yell "I AM MIGHTY!"

k) Click OK and/or whatever else is needed to finish adding the CA cert.

l) In the left-hand navigation frame, click "Manage Applications"

m) Click Define CA Trust list -> Server -> OS/400 TCP/IP FTP Server

n) Check the checkbox next to the CA you just uploaded, and click "OK". Now your FTP server will trust certificates signed by that CA.

I don't know if you need to restart anything for the changes to take effect or not.