Reclaim Library (RCLLIB) is like a mini-RCLSTG on a library by library
basis.  I might try this first, but mu hunch that it has more to do withe
database relations than on object damage.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             ChadB@wheeling-ni
             sshin.com
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             10/19/2005 12:38
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       RE: Damaged Object

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Al Barsa replied differently and you should definitely take his advice over
mine.  Seriously... ;)

Just mainly want you to be aware of how RCLSTG works... I picture someone
who doesn't know much about it kicking it off on a whim... could be bad
news in many shops.

             ChadB@wheeling-ni
             sshin.com
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s+chadb=wheeling-         Discussion
             nisshin.com@midra         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             nge.com                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/19/2005 12:29          RE: Damaged Object
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Probably not the first thing you need to try... and make sure you know
what's involved before you kick off the Reclaim Storage command.  'It
depends' how long it will take for each system...

             "Larsen, Jim"
             <Larsenj@xxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             10/19/2005 11:48                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: Damaged Object

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion