Marty,

I was looking into this a little bit.

The UDF format might be a problem.  What OS is on the PC?

Windows 2000 and WinXP supposedly recognize UDF.  But if you're on an older
version that might be the problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Disk_Format

One last question, did you unmount the virtual CD image before FTP the .bin
file?

HTH,

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America