Check out Cobweb www.cobweb.co.uk

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: ron_adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ron_adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 April 2005 16:25
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Emailing statements and invoices

We use Brad Stone's SPLTOOL suite of utils to handle this. A SOLID product
at a reasonable price with great support.

http://www.bvstools.com/

Ron Adams

"phil Kestenbaum" <pkestenbaum@xxxxxxxxx> Sent by:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/14/2005 09:28 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion