From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: 03/03/05 20:20:55
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Hmmmm.....$1 Billion

We must be talking different things here - VB for the longest time did not
have thread capability, yet was considered event-driven. So you must mean
something different. One can think of function keys as event-driven, IMO.
Not as supported by the language or compiler, say, but certainly the
application waits for user actions.

Ducking!

Vern