You can SNADS them over, or you can create a remote outq on Box A that
points to an outq on Box B's IP address. Then you can move the spool files
to be preserved into the remote outq on Box A.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Condon, Mike" <M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/13/2004 08:54 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion