The answer is Yes. One caveat - in order for the system to arrange logicals so that they can be shared, it is necessary to save both the logicals and their parent physical. If you save only the logical files, the order does not get rearranged for sharing. I just tried this last week. You do not need to restore the physical for the logicals to get rearranged, just save it.

Vern