I do this regularly.  When you do the DSPJRN you need to make sure you
specify the beginning and ending receiver and that they do not go over a
break in the chain.  You can't just do *CURCHAIN or *CURRENT and get
these because there is a break in the chain due to the receivers being
restored.

                                Attach                        Save
Receiver    Library     Number  Date      Status              Date
COJRCV0305  RCVLIB      00001   06/30/03  SAVED               07/01/03
this is not part of the current chain

but your can DSPJRN on it.
COJRCV1446  JRNLIB      01001   03/04/04  SAVED               03/11/04
COJRCV1447  JRNLIB      01002   03/05/04  SAVED               03/11/04
COJRCV1448  JRNLIB      01003   03/08/04  SAVED               03/11/04
COJRCV1449  JRNLIB      01004   03/09/04  SAVED               03/12/04
COJRCV1450  JRNLIB      01005   03/12/04  ATTACHED            03/12/04