> From: Scott Klement
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> I posted one to RPG400-L that translates to 1208 (UTF-8) last week :)
> http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200403/msg00102.html

Thanks, Scott.

I'm sure I read your post.  I swear I searched for it, but with the new
baby, I'm running on a lot less sleep than normal <grin>.

Anyway, I'm going to play with it a little more.  I suppose I'm going to
have to consider upgrading to V5R2 soon, but the V5R1 code is fine for
now.  Do you know of an up-to-date CCSID list?  UTF-8 is fine, but I
want to check into some others as well.  1200 is UCS-2, while 13488 is
UTF-16.  That's a start.

Joe