From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: 01/19/04 05:57:49
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Arrow keys + scroll keys

What is the standard key in the AS400 green-screen world for a user to
request that a scrolling screen advances/retreats one line at a time.

Obviously the Page Up/Down keys handle matters one page at a time - and in
PC applications the arrow keys usually handle one line at a time (but these
are not recognized by the 400 are they???).

Any guidance/ideas welcomed,

Thanks,

Chris