Gary,

5250 isn't an option - we'd have to add 400 interactive users to the less
than 50 we have now.

We have 'some' in-house expertise.   I've done a lot of RPG-CGI stuff, and
a little domino developement, and we have 2 other guys who're a little
better at the domino stuff than me.   I'm getting a lot better at ILE
concepts, and I'm pretty decent with html and javascript too.

I see the subject of separating business logic from presentation on this
list a lot, and i'm convinced this is a good idea, but I'm just a little
fuzzy on exactly how to achieve this.    I would love to see a best
practices discussion on this, and maybe a small example of how it's best
done.

Rick