From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Thursday, October 02, 2003 18:03:37
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: LINUX Workstations

> From: R. Bruce Hoffman, Jr.
>
> True, but if you can read a README file in the DOSUTILS directory and
you
> can download things like eclipse, then you can download and run
rawrite
> against the .img files and create the diskettes...

I don't WANT to read a README file. Installing Eclipse on Windows is
pretty much just running the installer. No boot floppies, nothing like
that. And as Booth says, I don't even have a working floppy on that
machine. But I'll give it a shot. It's not IMPOSSIBLE, just a little
intimidating, especially if I DIDN'T have the experience I have, which
is above and beyond that of many typical iSeries programmers.

Joe