I saw that others have responded to your request for CL to OCL cross-references. Years ago a couple of excellent books were published on the topic of OCL to CL cross-references.

These books were exceptionally valuable to those of us who came from the System/36.

As I recall, there were a couple things from the System/36 that had no equivalent in the 400 environment
eric lehti 913-638-1049