-----Original Message-----
From: McBride, Catherine

Hello Midrange-L!
     Take down the wallpaper, we're moving!  (Well, one AS400 is, anyway.)
We recently acquired a new division, and as part of  "merging"  the two
organizations we've inherited a fully loaded 730.  The machine resides in a
third location and will be moved to our new division's facilities soon.  Is
there anything that can be pre-configured on the 730 "in advance" of the
move that will simplify what needs to happen when the box arrives at its new
location?  The new IP address for the 730 at its new location is already
determined.  We will be administering this system remotely.  I will be very
appreciative of any "words of wisdom" regarding pre-configuring
connectivity, and relocating equipment in general.  We would also like to
thank the List for helping us in a big way on several past occasions.