John:

Scott's response seems to be the one that hit your circumstance, though the
comments about WRKACTJOB are valid. What you saw is an example of deliberately
overriding the auto-tuning values for specific events -- a CHGSHRPOOL could've
been scheduled to reduce off-hours *INTERACT minimum and another CHGSHRPOOL to
raise it again later. Or, of course, the purely manual change also works.

Tom Liotta

Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.
19426 68th Avenue South