Older versions may have done this, but newer versions will just open CSV's
with no intervention.  Problem is, there's no way to format the cell as
text in a CSV.  At least, that's my problem.

Mike E.

                    "Jerome Draper" <jdraper@trilosoft.com>

                    Sent by:                                              To:
  "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    midrange-l-bounces+meovino=estes-express.com@mi       cc:

                    drange.com
Subject:     Re: Output from PF to Excel XLS file in IFS

                    02/07/03 01:47 PM

                    Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical

                    Discussion

I don't think that's the issue.  Excel opens .csv files but presents the
parsing wizard so there's a process to complete before viewing the data in
excel/.

Jerry