From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com] On Behalf Of Rick Klopfer
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2002 12:22 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Tier pricing (was chgsysval QMODEL)

Chris,

Call it what you want....but if I was betting man...I would say
you/Angela
is gonna be paying the developer some additional $$!

Face the music and learn to dance!  A faster processor usually means
some
additional outlay of cash....in whatever terminology you want to call
it.
You may get a discount...but your purse will be opened and coins will
flow
out...

Piracy??  I think the developer would call it simply a reasonable
business
practice. Ha!

After all, they didn't force you to a different processor, eh??

Rick--