Hi, Mark:

Right.  Also since RPGIII, we've been able to SETON/SETOF those
indicators.  But my point was that once a program is running, I don't
believe the indicators will be affected if you set job switches (outside
of the program) after job start.

I can test this easily enough with STRDBG tomorrow... probably will if
nobody beats me to it, but that's how I remember it to be.

Dennis E. Lovelady

Douglas Handy <dhandy1@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/11/2002 04:15 PM