I disagree with your assessment of C - downtime.

If currently I have one system.  How can lparing into 4 systems reduce my
downtime when I upgrade my OS?  Don't I still have to upgrade each
partition individually?  I know that you don't have to have the same OS on
each partition.  Therefore I assume that when you put on ptf's, OS
upgrades, etc you would have to do it 4 times - once for each partition.

Benjamin Franklin

"Jeff Silberberg" <jsilberberg@mindspring.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
11/04/2002 10:41 PM