Vern,

Tricky stuff.  I've had it working on both NT 4.0 and an earlier version
of Win2k Pro.  If I had to take a wild stab based on imperfect
information (I suppose that's what a lot of us do for a living) I would
look closely at Service Pack 3 on Win2k.

My understanding is that SP3 is:
- The first major service pack for Win2k in a long, long time.
- Just days old.

IBM may need to do some catching up to be compatible with the service
pack and/or Microsoft may need to fix something that is wrong.  Given
the frequency with which Microsoft comes out with consolidated service
packs, this is almost like putting on a new OS/400 release without the
first cume.

If there is a chance to get up on Win2k with SP2, you may have better
luck.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse