        From:   Andy Nolen-Parkhouse [SMTP:aparkhouse@attbi.com]
        Sent:   Friday, July 19, 2002 1:51 PM
        To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
        Subject:        RE: Problem with FTP script file

        Albert,

        I have seen different versions of FTP server process the
userid/password
        in two ways.  One way would be with the userid and password on the
same
        line separated by a space, the other with the userid and password on
        different lines of the script.

        Have you tried it both ways?

        Regards,
        Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

        > On Behalf Of York, Albert
        > Subject: Problem with FTP script file
        >
        > I am having a problem with an FTP script file. For simplicity, I
am
        using