From: Dan Bale [mailto:dbale@samsa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 1:00 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: 2 different VPNs on different PCs going thru same router
allowed? (was RE: DSL reliability)

This thread got me thinking.  I'm close to putting a broadband router on the
"front" of my cable connection and hooking up two (or more) PCs to it so my
kids and I can surf at the same time.  I use a VPN connection to connect to
our AS/400 (actually network) at work.  Sometimes I'd like to VPN to one of
our clients at the same time, but I'm not able to get two VPN sessions
running concurrently.  If everything goes through the router to get to the
internet, can I use the other PC to VPN to the client while my PC VPN's to
my company's network?

- Dan Bale
(I am *NOT* "Dale"
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200105/msg00281.html )