Pedro,

I would agree with Vernon's post.  Unless you have a very specific
business reason, QBASE and QINTER are not generally both started.  QBASE
is generally the controlling subsystem in smaller or special-purpose
systems in which most jobs run in the same subsystem.  QCTL would be the
controlling subsystem in larger systems or in small systems for which
multiple subsystems are appropriate.  QCTL will then, by default, start
the QINTER subsystem when the machine IPL's.

Both QINTER and QBASE have workstation entries which will allow for
terminals to be allocated to them.  It really sounds like you should
change the system value for your controlling subsystem to QCTL.  If you
want to leave things the way they are but restrict terminals to QINTER,
then remove most of your workstation entries from the QBASE subsystem
description.  If QBASE is your controlling subsystem, _DO NOT_ remove
the entry for the console (*CONS) or you could get in serious trouble
when you put the system in dedicated mode.

You can use the DSPSBSD (display subsystem description) command to see
the workstation entries for the subsystems.  Then use ADDWSE and RMVWSE
(add or remove workstation entries) to get things the way you want.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse