Howdy,

I've got a new project to work on a S20 (V4R5) and I've never worked on a 0
interactive CPW machine.  Does that mean that I can not get a signon screen,
display menus, send messages or call QCMD?  Or does a 0 interactive CPW machine
only eliminate the ability to use a DSPF in RPG or CL?  Are UIM panels also not
allowed?  What about the display files created by CMD objects?

Does this mean that a tn5250 client is out, what about a vt100 device?  Can a
java 5250 emulator be used in conjunction with a HTTP server?

Questions, questions questions! :)

Where would be a good starting point to find out what the limitations/options
are?

TIA