Joe,

Does this only hold true for the "PartnerWorld" folks, like you, or does it also
apply to us mere mortals?

BTW, I haven't known who my IBM rep was for the last 10 years.  AFAIK, if you
already have a machine, you no longer have a rep.

But, anyway, do you have a link to learn more?  I hate going through those first
hoops of finding out who my rep is supposed to me this quarter. ;-}

TIA