> From: Kyle J. Rosling
>
> What is more frustrating is with all of the previous information
> correct and
> legitimate, as pertaining to this list, a posted question go unanswered
> while one watches a day long thread about html/reply etiquette!

Kyle, I assume you're talking about either your qgysetg question or your
mail forwarding question, since your STRQMQRY question was answered promptly
and satisfactorily.

Please don't get upset when questions go unanswered.  Rather than clog up
the bandwidth with a bunch of "I don't know" answers, those who don't know
don't post.  And sometimes that just means that nobody knows.  For example,
I've never heard of qgy/qgysetg.  There are very few references to it
anywhere on the web, and nobody I know of knows anything about the program.

You might try searching using either Google (www.google.com) or the IBM
website (http://www.ibm.com/Search?v=11&lang=en&cc=us&q=QGYSETG).  IBM gave
me this hit, from the glory days of V3R6M0:

http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.NSF/c79815e083182fec862564c00079d117/0
addf232eab2247b8625635b0013e1a0?OpenDocument

As to the mail question, I don't know anyone who has set up two lines and
forwarding works on one but not the other.  Then again, I don't know anyone
who has set up two lines and mail forwarding on both and ghotten it working,
either.  But it sounds very much like an IBM issue.

In any event, remember that the interaction on this list is entirely
voluntary.  Nobody gets paid for answering these questions, and if you asked
either a consultant or IBM services to give you the same answers, I suspect
you'd pay a pretty good chunk of change.  So if one of your questions goes
unanswered, it's not bad etiquette, it just means we don't know.  At that
point it may be time to either experiment a little yourself, or do some
digging, or pay for some support.

Joe