Buck,

You make a few good points here.  Name-calling does little to shed light on
the issues.

But I strongly object to the implication that I can't tell the difference
between a solid OS and one that isn't, and that the arguments against
Windung border on a religious argument.

As I've posted before:  I'm old-fashioned I guess.. and reserve my religious
arguments to the subject of Religion.

I'll send a longer reply to you off-list.

jt