I've had customers where it looked to TAP01 first, and read the entire
tape (previous night's backup) before going to OPT01.
It would make sense that it read the tape first if loaded, so you could
insert a SAVSYS of your own.

...Neil

Pat Barber <mboceanside@worldnet.att.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com